Ms. Kanjana Chaiyot
Name: Miss Kanjana Chaiyot
Office address: Laboratory of Pharmacology, 4 th Floor, Biomedical Science Building
54 Kamphaeng Phet 6 Talat Bang Khen, Lak Si, Bangkok 10210, Thailand
Tel: +66 2553 8555 (ext. 3158)
Position: Research Assistant
• Molecular and cell signalings
• B.Sc. Biology, Ramkhamhaeng University
Area of expertise
• Cell culture, Cytotoxicity testing, Immunoblot analysis
- Thiantanawat A, Visitnonthachai D, Chaiyot K, Akanimanee J, Auewarakul C, Satayavivad J. Alterations pf p53, cyclin D1, and apoptotic regulators Bcl-2 and Bax in colorectal cancer tissues. The 7th Princess Chulabhorn International Science Congress (PC VII) “Cancer: From basic research to cure”. November 29-December 3, 2012. Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand. (Poster)
- Suriyo T, Chaiyot K, Watcharasit P, Thiantanawat A, Satayavivad J. Presence and function role of cholinergic system in cancer. The 7th Princess Chulabhorn International Science Congress (PC VII) “Cancer: From basic research to cure”. November 29-December 3, 2012, Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand. (Poster)
- Suriyo T, Chaiyot K, Watcharasit P, Thiantanawat A, Satayavivad J. Arsenic alters cholinergic system and dysregulates intracellular calcium in microvascular endothelial HMEC-1 cells. The 8th Congress of Toxicology in Developing Countries (8CTDC), Thai Society of Toxicology under the auspices of the IUTOX “Sharing Toxicological Knowledge for Healthy Life & Environment”, September 10-13, 2012, Bangkok, Thailand. Poster I-14, p. 87.
- Thiantanawat A, Pianjing P, Visitnonthachai D, Chaiyot K, Watcharasit P, Satayavivad J. Estrogenic activity of sesamol from sesame sees and its interaction with the effect of metalloestrogen cadmium on T47D human breast cancer cells. The XII international Congress of Toxicology IUTOX 2010, Barcelona, Spain, July 19-23, 2010.
- Thiantanawat A, Visitnonthachai D, Chaiyot K, Ruchirawat S, Watcharasit P, Satayavivad J. Lycorine from Proiphys amboinensis (L.) induces growth inhibition and apoptosis in drug-resistant human lung cancer H69 AR cells. The 6th Princess Chulabhorn International Science Congress “The Interface of Chemistry and Biology in the ‘Omics’ Era: Environment & Health and Drug Discovery. November 25-29, 2007, Bangkok, Thailand. (PM-29) p.135.
- Variation of nicotinic subtype α7 and muscarinic subtype M3 acetylcholine receptor expression in three main types of leukemia
Suriyo T, Chotirat S, Auewarakul CU, Chaiyot K, Promsuwicha O, Satayavivad J.
Oncol Lett. 2019; 17:1357-1362.