The institute publishes a quarterly CRI/ICEIT Newsletter which is distributed to over 4,000 readers worldwide to increase public awareness, and to encourage greater involvement of the public in identifying environmental problems and the resolution of such problems through cooperation.
The newsletter presents information on ICEIT research, and education and training programs, as well as commissioned articles, reports, and summaries of research articles from international journals.
These summaries attempt to make the often complex developments in highly specialized research areas more accessible and understandable to the interested lay person.
Subscription for CRI/ICEIT Newsletter
- CRI Collaborates with Mongolia’s Ministry of Environment and Tourism to Organize a Training Course on “Environmental Toxicology” in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia from June 22 – 27, 2023
· Arsenic Causing Gallbladder Cancer Disease
· Effect of Air Pollution on Heart Failure
· Combined Chronic Copper Exposure and Aging Lead to Neurotoxicity
· PAH Exposure During Pregnancy and Child Anthropometry
· Ambient Black Carbon in Human Kidney Tissues
· IARC-JECFA: Aspartame Hazard and Risk Assessment
· Toxicity of Bisphenols in Pregnancy
· CALENDAR OF EVENTS – International Training Courses at Chulabhorn Research Institute, Year 2023