Ms. Anong Piwkam
Name: Miss Anong Piwkam
Office address: Translational research unit, Chulabhorn Research Institute, 54 Kamphaeng Phet 6 Talat Bang Khen, Lak Si, Bangkok 10210, Thailand
Tel: +662-5541900 ext. 2821 (office), +6695-9141528 (mobile)
Position: Researcher scientist, Translational research unit, Chulabhorn Research Institute
E-mail: [email protected]
- Biotherapeutic protein characterization
- Protein characterization by using capillary electrophoresis
- Bacterial endotoxin determination
Education and Degrees
- B.Sc. in Biotechnology (First Class Hons.), School of Science, Mae Fah Luang University, Chiang Rai, Thailand (2008)
- M.Sc. in Applied Biological Sciences, Chulabhorn Graduate Institute, Bangkok, Thailand (2010)
- Buranajitpakorn S, Piwkam A, Vattanaviboon P, and Mongkolsuk S. Genes for hydrogen peroxide detoxification and adaptation contribute to protection against heat stress of Xanthomonas campestris pv. campestris. FEMS Microbiol Lett. 2011;317(1):60-6.
- Charoenlap N, Sornchuer P, Piwkam A, Srijaruskul K, Mongkolsuk S, Vattanaviboon P. The roles of peroxide protective regulons in protecting Xanthomonas campestris pv. campestris from sodium hypochlorite stress. Can J Microbiol. 2015;61(5):343-50.
- Tit-oon P, Khongmanee A, Tianpanich K, Piwkam A, Wajeesaksit S, Ruchirawat M, Fuangthong M. Enhanced antibody production by lowering culture temperature of suspension HEK293 cells. 17th International Symposium of the Protein Society of Thailand, 2022.
- Anong Piwkam, Thanong Phueaouan, Jutamart Monkai, Uraporn Sardsud and Ekachai Chukeatirote. Screening and isolation of rhizobacteria exhibiting antagonistic activity against Lasiodiplodia thebromae. The 34th Congress on Science and Technology of Thailand, “Science and Technology for Global Challenges”, Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Bangkok, Thailand. October 31– November 2, 2008. (Poster presentation, B2_B0004)