Dr. Panu Ruangjan
54 Kamphaeng Phet 6 Talat Bang Khen, Lak Si, Bangkok 10210, Thailand
Tel: +66 25530 8555 (ext. 3033)
E-mail: [email protected]
- Plant Breeding, Plant Molecular Biology
- 1981-1985 B. Sc (Horticulture) Kasetsart University
- 1986-1990 M. Sc (Horticulture) Kasetsart University
- 2001-2005 Ph. D (Molecular Genetic and Genetic Engineering Mahidol University
- 2001-2005 Scholarship from the Civil Service Commission
- 2003 Workshop on Genetic Diversity Analysis Using DNA Marker during May15 – 19 at Department of Genetic, Kasetsart University
- 2003 Workshop on Linkage Map Construction and Quantitative Trait Loci (QTL) Analysis during May 22 – 26 at Rice Gene Discovery Unit, National Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
- 2007 Workshop on International Workshop on Ornamental Plants during January 8 – 11 at Lotus Hotel Pang Suan Kaew
- 2010 Workshop on Biotechnology Methods for Gynogenesis of Cucumber and Androgenesis of Pepper during March 17 – 19 at National Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, Kamphaeng Saen Unit
1997 D. Evenor, H. Lilien-Kipnis, A.A. Watad and P. Raungjan, 1997. Micropropagation of ornamental Allium aflatunense and ampeloprasum. ISHS Acta Horticulturae 447, III International Symposium on In Vitro Culture and Horticulturae Breeding, Jerusalem, Israel, p. 135-138 (Poster Presentation)
2002 Ruangjan, P., M. Juricek, S. Panyim. and S. Kerdbandit, 2002. Analysis of papaya ringspot virus coat protein gene in transfromed papaya plants, p. 509, 28th Congress on Science and Technology of Thailand, , Queen Sirikit Convention Center, Bangkok, 24-26 October 2002. (Oral Presentation)
2003 S. Kertbundit, P. Rungjan, N. Pungtanom, A.Tanwanchai, S. Panyim and M.
Juricek, 2003. Post-transcriptional gene silencing is involved in the resistance mechanism against Papaya ringspot virus (PRSV), the 7th ISMPB International Congress of Plant Molecular Biology, Barcelona, Spain, June 23-28, 2003. (Poster Presentation)
2007 S. Kertbundit, N. Pongtanom, P. Ruanjan, D. Chantasingh, A. Tanwanchai, S.
Panyim and M. Juricek, 2007. Resistance of transgenic papaya plants to Papaya ringspot virus, Biologia Plantarum 51 (2), 333-339.
2007 P. Ruanjan, S. Kertbundit and M. Juricek, 2007. Post-transcriptional gene
silencing is involved in resistance of transgenic papayas to Papaya ringspot virus. Biologia Plantarum 51 (3), 517-520.