Dr. Chotirat Rattanasinchai
Name: Dr. Chotirat Rattanasinchai
Office address: Research Laboratory of Environmental Toxicology, Chulabhorn Research Institute,
54 Kamphaeng Phet 6 Talat Bang Khen, Lak Si, Bangkok 10210, Thailand
Tel: +662-553-8555 (ext. 3109)
Positions: Research Scientist, Research Laboratory of Environmental Toxicology, Chulabhorn Research Institute
E-mail: [email protected]
- Cholangiocarcinoma: cancer biology and therapeutic opportunity
- Involvement of Tumor microenvironment (TME) in cancer progression
- Carcinogenesis and the therapeutic intervention
Education and Degrees:
- Sc. (Hons) Biology, Kasetsart University, 2004-2008
- MSc & PhD in Cell and Molecular Biology, Michigan State University, 2009-2017
- Invited lecturer for “Principles of Applied Biosciences: Systems Biology” at Chulabhorn Graduate Institute, Thailand, 2021-2022
- Invited lecturer for “Integrated Life Science” at Chulabhorn Graduate Institute, Thailand, 2018-2022.
- Invited lecturer for a seminar class under the topic of “Environmental Carcinogenesis: how environment becomes our enemy” at Kasetsart University, July 2020.
- Invited lecturer for a seminar under the topic of “Advance in Cancer Research” at King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT), January 2020.
- Member: American Association of Cancer Research (AACR), US, 2013 – present
- AITCH foundation fellowship, 2016 – 2017
- Thai Royal Government Scholarship for PhD program, 2009 – June 2015
- Science Achievement Scholarship of Thailand, SAST, 2004 – 2008
ORCID iD: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-1198-436X
A. Research Articles in International Journals
Rattanasinchai, C, C Chornkrathok, D Sriphan, P Navasumrit and M Ruchirawat. High-throughput kinase inhibitor screening identifies IGF-1R/AKT axis as a key survival signalling for cholangiocarcinoma stem cells. manuscript under preparation.
Rattanasinchai, C, P Navasumrit and M Ruchirawat. Elevated ITGA2 expression promotes collagen type I – induced clonogenic growth of intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma. 2022. Scientific Reports. 12(1):22429.
Rattanasinchai, C and KA Gallo. MLK3 regulates FRA-1 and MMPs to drive invasion and transendothelial migration in triple-negative breast cancer cells. 2017. Oncogenesis. 6(6): e345.
Misek SA, C Jian, L Schroeder, C Rattanasinchai, and KA Gallo. 2017. EGFR signals through a DOCK180-MLK3 axis to drive glioblastoma cell invasion. Molecular Cancer Research. 15(8): 1085-95.
Rattanasinchai, C and KA Gallo. 2016. MLK3 signaling in cancer invasion. Cancers. 8(5), 51.
Sui D, X Xu, X, Ye, M Liu, M Mianecki, C Rattanasinchai, C Buehl, X Deng, MH Kuo. 2015. Protein interaction module-assisted function X (PIMAX) approach to producing challenging proteins including hyperphosphorylated tau and active CDK5/p25 kinase complex. Molecular & Cellular Proteomics. 14(1): 251-62.
B. Selected Proceedings of International Conferences
Rattanasinchai, C, P Navasumrit and M Ruchirawat. Kinase library screening identifies IGF-1R/PI3K/AKT axis as a crucial pathway for survival of intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma cells with stemness characteristics. Proceedings supplement to the AACR journal Cancer Research for poster session presented at: AACR annual meeting 2023; 2023 April 14-19; Orlando, Florida, US.
Rattanasinchai, C., P. Navasumrit and M. Ruchirawat. 2022. Investigation of intrinsic/ extrinsic factors underlying cholangiocarcinoma stem cells: Potential biomarkers and therapeutic opportunity. Oral presentation at Thailand Research Expo 2022. 2022 August 1-5; Bangkok, Thailand.
Rattanasinchai, C., P. Navasumrit and M. Ruchirawat. 2020. Integrin α2-collagen I axis promotes proliferative and migratory phenotypes in intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma. Poster session presented at: AACR virtual annual meeting 2020. 2020 June 22-24; virtual meeting.
Rattanasinchai, C. and KA. Gallo. 2014. MLKs regulate zyxin localization and FRA-1 expression in breast cancer cell lines utilizing single cell or collective cell invasion. Poster session presented at: MSU 3rd Annual Conference on Women’s Health Research. 2014 October 6; East Lansing, MI.
Rattanasinchai, C., SA. Misek, J. Chen, and KA. Gallo. 2013. MLKs regulate the activities of the small GTPases, Rho and Rac, to drive both single cell and collective cell migration in breast cancer invasion. Poster session presented at: AACR special meeting -Tumor Invasion and Metastasis. 2013 January 21-23; San Diego, CA.
Rattanasinchai, C, C Jian and KA Gallo. 2018. MLK3. In Choi S. (eds) Encyclopedia of Signaling Molecules (Second Edition). Page 3154-3161.
Chen, J, C Rattanasinchai, and KA Gallo. 2012. MLK3. In Choi S. (eds) Encyclopedia of Signaling Molecules. Page 1094-1099.