THAI PETTY PATENT
1. Petty Patent Number 10961, January 4, 2016
2. Petty Patent Number 5165, December 14, 2009
3. Petty Patent Number 5164, December 14, 2009
4. Petty Patent Number 1863, June 28, 2005
5.Petty Patent Number 1862, June 28, 2005
- SOT/AstraZeneca/SOT Endowment Fund / IUTOX Travel Award, International Union of Toxicology (IUTOX) and US Society of Toxicology (SOT), San Diago, USA. “Suriyo T, Tachachartvanich P, Watcharasit, Satayavivad J. Chlorpyrifos promotes the growth of colorectal adenocarcinoma H508 cells through the activation of EGFR/ERK1/2 signaling pathway”
- ImmunoTools Special Award, ImmunoTools GmbH Company, Germany. “Suriyo T. The immune stimulation and anti-inflammation properties of Thai medicinal plants for the treatment of inflammation-associated cancer” SOT/AstraZeneca/SOT Endowment Fund / IUTOX Travel Award, International Union of Toxicology (IUTOX) and US Society of Toxicology (SOT)
- The Poster Award Winner on The 8th Congress of Toxicology in Developing Countries (8CTDC) Under the Auspices of International Union of Toxicology (IUTOX)“Sharing Toxicological Knowledge for Healthy Life & Environment” September 10-13, 2012. Centara Grand, Central Ladprao, Bangkok, Thailand. Abstract book (I-83) p.86. Watcharasit P, Suntararuks S, Visitnonthachai D, Thiantanawat A, Satayavivad J. β-catenin involvement in arsenic-induced VEGF expression in neuroblastoma SH-SY5Y cells
- The Poster Award Winner on Center of Excellence on Environmental Health and Toxicology: Annual Scientific Meeting 2012, June 30-July 1, 2012, Bangkok Thailand. P-12, Abstract book p.12. Sornanankul N, Maneekul J, Visitnonthachai D, Chittchang M, Ploypradith P, Satayavivad J, Thiantanawat A. Inhibition of genomic estrogen signaling in breast cancer cells by lamellarins
- Honorably Mention Poster on Annual scientific meeting, Center of Excellent on Environmental Health and Toxicology. June 30 – July 1, 2012. Chulabhorn Convention Center, Chulabhorn Research Institute, Bangkok, Thailand.Sangsuwannukul T, Watcharasit P, Satayavivad J. Paraquat neurotoxicity protection by muscarinic receptor activation
- The Outstanding Poster Presentation Award on Perspectives in Environmental Health Research, Center of Excellent on Environmental Health, Toxicology and Management of Chemicals. August 21, 2011. Chulabhorn Convention Center, Chulabhorn Research Institute, Bangkok, Thailand.
Sittidetboripat N, Navasumrit P, Parnlop V, Tantawiroon J, and Ruchirawat M. Effects of carbonyl emissions from biofuel combustion on DNA damage and expression of DNA repair genes in human lymphoblasts
- The Outstanding Poster Presentation Award on The 3rd Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (BMB) Conference “From Basic to Translational Research for a Better Life”, April 6-8, 2011. The Empress Convention Centre, Chiang Mai, Thailand. Abstract Book (PQ-09) p.187
Nakareangrit W, Visitnonthachai D, Watcharasit P, Thiantanawat A, Satayavivad J.
Effects of arsenic on genomic and non-genomic estrogen signaling in breast cancer cells
- The First Prize Poster Presentation Award on Trends in Environmental Health and Toxicology Research. Center of Excellent on Environmental Health, Toxicology and Management of Chemicals. June 27-28, 2009. Chulabhorn Convention Center, Chulabhorn Research Institute, Bangkok, Thailand.
Chotikapukana P, Navasumrit P, Tuntawiroon J, Kampeerawipakorn O and Ruchirawat M. Assessment of exposure and health effects of carcinogenic volatile organic compounds in populations in industrial and urban areas
- The Second Prize Poster Presentation Award on Center of Excellent on Environmental Health, Toxicology and Management of Chemicals, 2008. Chulabhorn Convention Center, Chulabhorn Research Institute, Bangkok, Thailand.
Tuntawiroon J, Buthbumrung N, Autrup H, Navasamrit P and Ruchirawat M.
Exposure to genotoxic air pollutants and assessment of health risk in school children, Bangkok, Thailand
- Best Poster Presentation Award 1st Prize on The 5th Princess Chulabhorn International Science Congress: Evolving Genetics and Its Global Impact. Bangkok, Thailand. August 16-20, 2004. Abstract book (PC-09) p.57.
Thiantanawat A, Watcharasit P, Ruchirawat S, Satayavivad J.
Modulation of cell cycle and apoptosis signaling by the three active diterpenoids from Andrographis paniculata Nees.
- Good Poster Award on The 27th Congress on Science and Technology of Thailand. Prince of Songkla, Hat Yai, Thailand. October 16-18, 2001. p.628.
Suriyo T, Tuntawiroon J, Soontararuks S, Satayavivad J.
Modification of rotational behavior during subchronic exposure to paraquat in rat